- basic website presence
- brochure sites
- consistent look and style to both your print and website
- WordPress websites you can update yourself without knowing code
- WordPress themes and new features installed including contact forms, picture galleries etc
- website updates
Design and artwork for print
- logos and corporate identity
- stationery, business cards and letterheads
- flyers and leaflets
- brochures and catalogues
- image manipulation and retouching
What I can do for you
If you are running a business, you will know how important it is to create the right impression, look professional and communicate well. I can help with all aspects of graphic design to help you achieve those goals.
I am experienced in design for print and websites. I can make the style of your website and print consistent, either with your existing design or I can create a new design for you. I can create a website for you with a content management system which means you can update your own website yourself online!
I did my degree in Graphic Design at Leeds Metropolitan University. I worked in reprographics (pre-press), creating and preparing graphic artwork for print for several years. I then worked freelance for a number of design and advertising agencies, creating artwork for them. Now I also work for small and startup businesses, as well as doing design work for non-profit making organisations.
HTML, CSS, PHP, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, QuarkXpress.